Winners of the Sim and Player of the quarter 4th quarter 2017

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winners of the Sim and Player of the quarter 4th quarter 2017

Now is the time to announce the winners of the Player and Sim of the Quarter for the 4th quarter of 2017.

First Sim of the Quarter

Sim Of The Quarter: 4th Quarter 2017.

USS Pandora NCC-80114: Task Force 72: The Pandora’s stories continue to set the benchmark for the Task Force as a whole. They’ve been a solid rock in 72 since they arrived, and their writers constantly raise the bar with every post.

Now Player of the Quarter

Player Of The Quarter: 4th Quarter 2017.

Captain Garridan Rismore, Commanding Officer USS Jericho: Task Force 9: JP is the only CO that has without interruption been a part of Task Force 9 ever since I first joined as TFXO several years ago. Throughout the years he has consistently led the Jericho in good and bad times and while real life circumstances have forced him to cut down on his simming obligations he has definitely left an impact on the Task Force for years to come.

Everyone join me in congratulating our winners They have worked hard and earned their places in Bravo Fleets Hall of Honor.

Lieutenant Hamilton Long: Chief Engineer - Endeavour NX-06 - TF 99
    Lieutenant Avarn Lorgan: Chief Engineer - USS Mercury NCC-1440 - TF99

Congrats CaptainPorthos and Temple!!!!

Comment

Congratulation to both of them!

Comment

Oh my goodness, thank you so much to the BFA for this honour. We at the Pandora are so grateful for the recognition and the support of our amazing Task Force.

Many congratulations to Captain Rismore.

Captain Nycolas Temple
        Commanding Officer, USS Pandora
        Secretary Magnus Temple
        Secretary of the Exterior, Palais de la Concorde

Comment

Congratulations towards Temple and CaptainPorthos !

Comment

Working...
          X