Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to the Academy

Hi All

My name is Sean and I play Lt General Jagged Anderson. On December 2nd my role within the BFA changed from being a TFCO of Task Force 38 to being the Commandant of the Academy.

With that being said I wanted to do a bit of an introduction.

Originally I joined Bravofleet back in 2005 but do to other interests I left in 2010. I returned in 2014 when I took a role on the USS Phoenix. Eventually I branched out and took on a role as a Commanding Officer of the USS Thunderchild in Task Force 9. I also became the acting senior instructor for the academy during that time.

In November 2015 I took on the role of Task Force Commanding Officer for 38. We started to get the Task Force Canon up to date and roled out with Helios Colony being the center for the task force canon.

Now I am back as full time with the Academy. Currently I am going through the Player Academy courses that have been designed and to get them ready to launch.

So if anyone has suggestions please by all means let us know. I can't guarantee that they will be done but we will look at all suggestions that are placed for us.
    Formerly Lt General Jagged Anderson Academy Commandant
    Formerly Rear Admiral Diego Macedo TFCO Task Force 38
Working...
X