Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF Memorial

Good day All,

After we have lost Patrick due a fatal accident, there will not be one moment that we will forget him and the time he spend with us. But this made me think while being busy with the Wiki that there was a dedication page for those we had lost, I have found this page and rebuild it. You can visit it at http://wiki.bravofleet.com/index.php?title=In_Memoriam on this page you will find all those we of our community have lost, but will never forget.

Of course the name list is not complete, please I do my best to make it complete and by doing so I need your help. If a member of your sim or from a sim of Bravo Fleet in the past is not in this page and has lost his or her life. I require their name, character name, sim name and date of birth but also date of passing.

Thank you for helping me in this memory project.

Thank you for remaking the page Patrick. I'll look over my records to see if anyone else should be listed. Only one that comes to mind is Albert of the USS North Star.

BlackWolf you can take my Mom off the list...let's just keep it for BF members now.
    Last edited by MBremer; 07-19-2016, 09:21 PM.
    -Mike

Bravo Fleet CO - 1997-2005. Also former BFXO, BFJAG, BFOps, TF44 CO, TF58 CO, TF99 CO.

Comment

Done, yes I remember Albert, but I cant seem to find the date of his passing...

Comment

Albert I can't remember I can check my emails for that information since at the time I was also part of the starting back up of Futilities End.

The awards that you have placed are no longer in existence anymore. We may want to put something down about these are older awards and can no longer be received. I know there used to be a list of who had won them but I haven't found that in a long while.
        Formerly Lt General Jagged Anderson Academy Commandant
        Formerly Rear Admiral Diego Macedo TFCO Task Force 38

Comment

Thank you, BlackWolf, for restoring that. I can only hope the list will not grow any longer, but life is often unexpected.

Comment

MBremer Albert was the CO of the Venture Star not north star

Former Task Force 72 Commanding Officer
            Please Note: Not a Current Member of the BFA or TF72 Staff

Comment

I thought I typed Venture...lol
              -Mike

Bravo Fleet CO - 1997-2005. Also former BFXO, BFJAG, BFOps, TF44 CO, TF58 CO, TF99 CO.

Comment

Originally posted by zyrell View Post
                Albert I can't remember I can check my emails for that information since at the time I was also part of the starting back up of Futilities End.

The awards that you have placed are no longer in existence anymore. We may want to put something down about these are older awards and can no longer be received. I know there used to be a list of who had won them but I haven't found that in a long while.
                Uncle Albert passed away in 2015. His Year of birth is 79 like my Dad's was.

Thanks for remembering them both.

Comment

I have updated this to include Peter Gorman and Albert. Those with knowledge of either individual, please review to ensure the information is accurate. Thank you.

Comment

Peter I remember and I think I remember Albert. Its a list that no one ever wants to have to update because it means someone else has been lost to our community to their families and to time itself. But in a lot of these cases mentioning them means we as a fleet never forget those that have been lost. Its a lovely way to remember those that have fallen and its a beautiful way to in some small way pay tribute to them,

Comment

Working...
                    X