Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Community Relations Office Seeks Staff

Afternoon everyone!

Now that I think I've gotten a handle on things within the Community Relations Office, it's time to start expanding our staff and our services. Two new subforums have been added to the CRO section, one for players seeking assistance and one for Commanding Officers looking for the same. To that end we're looking for folks to join our team and fill out our rosters for the Player Support Group and the CO Support Group. These folks, in addition to the Admiralty will be answering questions, helping to develop content within the CRO for players and CO's.

We're also looking to fill in the roster for our Social Media team. Members of this team will be responsible for our Facebook, Twitter, and other forms of media. This contains but is not limited to posting announcements from the BFA, recruitment ads submitted by Commanding Officers, general fleet recruiting ads, and announcing awards from the Hall of Honours.

Anyone interested in joining the Community Relations team can leave a response in this thread, send me a private message, or contact me on Discord. I hope to hear from you soon!

Working...
X