Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Graphics Team

Hello everyone!

We may be a small team, but our work can be seen everywhere from sim banners to mission banners to the odd request and the custom-made avatars for our member base. Currently, our team has been made up of myself and SamAubrey. Today, I would like to welcome Ogren who will be helping us with avatars, along with any other special requests you may have!

We're always looking to expand the team! If you're interested, send me a PM here on the forums or catch me on Discord!

-Cries from being touched so deeply- Waaaaaaaah!!! -wipes tears- I luv you guys!

Comment

Congrats Ogren ! I have seen some of your art, looking forward to it!

Comment

Thank you. I find incredible joy in making people enjoy my work.

Comment

Please welcome Paul73 to the team!

Comment

Hi people happy to be here

"May the Gods always stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk" - Captain John Sheridan quoting an ancient Egyptian blessing

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Thanks, I wish I could get the forums PM notifications to work, I have the option to be notified when I get a new PM, but nothing come through to my email.

"May the Gods always stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk" - Captain John Sheridan quoting an ancient Egyptian blessing

Comment

Originally posted by Paul73 View Post
                  Thanks, I wish I could get the forums PM notifications to work, I have the option to be notified when I get a new PM, but nothing come through to my email.
                  Unfortunately, any and all email from the forums is not functioning. The best thing to do is just check the forums daily.

Comment

I was afraid of that, thanks

Comment

I would like to welcome Aaron-84 to the graphics team.

Lieutenant Commander Bal-Retorin: Chief Engineer- Carnwennan Station-TF 72
                      Lieutenant Commander David Stross Jr.: Executive Officer & Chief Engineer - USS Jericho NCC-26240 - TF 9
                      Lieutenant Hamilton Long: Chief Engineer - Endeavour NX-06 - TF 99
                      Lieutenant JG Roland Hill: Chief Engineer - USS Akagi NCC-57508 - FT 38

Comment

Hey Bravo Fleet! I'm honored to be here, writing with you, and helping out with graphics where I can.

Comment

Welcome aboard!

Comment

Working...
                          X