Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Character Avatar Requests

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #21
    Okay here they are, I done 2 for you.

    1. Is the updated one that Greenfelt originally done, all I done with that is update the rank to BGen and added a bit of shadow to it.

    2. The Second one is my take on it, she has the Bajoran nose, pointed ears and I have arched her eyebrows a little, so you have 2 to choose from mine is actually bigger than the original and it is a more updated image of Carrie Underwood.

    Image One



    Image Two



    "May the Gods always stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk" - Captain John Sheridan quoting an ancient Egyptian blessing

    Comment


    • #22
      Originally posted by Paul73 View Post
      Okay here they are, I done 2 for you.

      1. Is the updated one that Greenfelt originally done, all I done with that is update the rank to BGen and added a bit of shadow to it.

      2. The Second one is my take on it, she has the Bajoran nose, pointed ears and I have arched her eyebrows a little, so you have 2 to choose from mine is actually bigger than the original and it is a more updated image of Carrie Underwood.

      Image One



      Image Two

      Awesome I'll take both thanks

      Former Task Force 72 Commanding Officer
      Please Note: Not a Current Member of the BFA or TF72 Staff

      Comment


      • #23
        Excellent, glad you like them.


        "May the Gods always stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk" - Captain John Sheridan quoting an ancient Egyptian blessing

        Comment


        • #24
          Preferred Artist
          :any
          Character's Name
          : Dillon Lllewellyn
          Character's Simulation
          : USS Arlington
          PC or NPC: PC
          Character's Species
          :
          In Character Era
          : TNG (red)
          Hair Color:brown
          Eye Color:blue
          Rank
          :Lieut. Commander
          Department
          : Command
          Image
          :
          http://photos.laineygossip.com/artic...11apr16-19.jpg

          Comment


          • #25
            Originally posted by Rich View Post
            Preferred Artist
            :any
            Character's Name
            : Dillon Lllewellyn
            Character's Simulation
            : USS Arlington
            PC or NPC: PC
            Character's Species
            :
            In Character Era
            : TNG (red)
            Hair Color:brown
            Eye Color:blue
            Rank
            :Lieut. Commander
            Department
            : Command
            Image
            :
            http://photos.laineygossip.com/artic...11apr16-19.jpg

            I got this one


            "May the Gods always stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk" - Captain John Sheridan quoting an ancient Egyptian blessing

            Comment


            • #26
              Originally posted by Rich View Post
              Preferred Artist
              :any
              Character's Name
              : Dillon Lllewellyn
              Character's Simulation
              : USS Arlington
              PC or NPC: PC
              Character's Species
              :
              In Character Era
              : TNG (red)
              Hair Color:brown
              Eye Color:blue
              Rank
              :Lieut. Commander
              Department
              : Command
              Image
              :
              http://photos.laineygossip.com/artic...11apr16-19.jpg

              Okay Done Chris, sorry it took so long, the initial image I had issues with when manipulating it, but I found another of your chosen actor, here he is.



              "May the Gods always stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk" - Captain John Sheridan quoting an ancient Egyptian blessing

              Comment


              • #27

                Preferred Artist:Any Character's Name:Michael Levrock Character's Simulation:USS Boise PC or NPC:PC Character's Species:Human/Betazoid In Character Era: VOY Hair Color:Greying Eye Color:Brown Rank:Lieutenant Department:Medical Image: Harrison Ford https://www.rbth.com/arts/326158-mos...ian-characters http://image.boomsbeat.com/data/imag...245824-jpg.jpg Either one works Thanks so much and you all are very talented

                Comment


                • #28

                  Preferred Artist: Any

                  Character's Name: Osegan Trenna

                  Character's Simulation: USS Altai

                  PC or NPC: PC

                  Character's Species: Bajoran

                  In Character Era: DS9

                  Hair Color: Dark Brown

                  Eye Color: Brown

                  Rank: Captain

                  Department: Command

                  Image: Gina Carano http://cdn2.cagepotato.com/wp-conten..._img_66661.jpg

                  Comment


                  • #29
                    Originally posted by OJSolis View Post
                    Preferred Artist: Any

                    Character's Name: Osegan Trenna

                    Character's Simulation: USS Altai

                    PC or NPC: PC

                    Character's Species: Bajoran

                    In Character Era: DS9

                    Hair Color: Dark Brown

                    Eye Color: Brown

                    Rank: Captain

                    Department: Command

                    Image: Gina Carano http://cdn2.cagepotato.com/wp-conten..._img_66661.jpg
                    ------------------------
                    I got this one


                    "May the Gods always stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk" - Captain John Sheridan quoting an ancient Egyptian blessing

                    Comment


                    • #30
                      Preferred Artist: Any

                      Character's Name: Michael Levrock

                      Character's Simulation: USS Boise

                      PC or NPC: PC

                      Character's Species: Human/Betazoid

                      In Character Era: Voy

                      Hair Color: Greying

                      Eye Color: Brown

                      Rank: Lieutenant

                      Department: Medical

                      Image: Harrison Ford https://www.rbth.com/arts/326158-mos...ian-characters or http://image.boomsbeat.com/data/imag...245824-jpg.jpg

                      Comment


                      • #31
                        Originally posted by Malloy View Post
                        Preferred Artist: Any

                        Character's Name: Michael Levrock

                        Character's Simulation: USS Boise

                        PC or NPC: PC

                        Character's Species: Human/Betazoid

                        In Character Era: Voy

                        Hair Color: Greying

                        Eye Color: Brown

                        Rank: Lieutenant

                        Department: Medical

                        Image: Harrison Ford https://www.rbth.com/arts/326158-mos...ian-characters or http://image.boomsbeat.com/data/imag...245824-jpg.jpg
                        ---------------------------------------------------------

                        I will take this one also


                        "May the Gods always stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk" - Captain John Sheridan quoting an ancient Egyptian blessing

                        Comment


                        • #32
                          Originally posted by OJSolis View Post
                          Preferred Artist: Any

                          Character's Name: Osegan Trenna

                          Character's Simulation: USS Altai

                          PC or NPC: PC

                          Character's Species: Bajoran

                          In Character Era: DS9

                          Hair Color: Dark Brown

                          Eye Color: Brown

                          Rank: Captain

                          Department: Command

                          Image: Gina Carano http://cdn2.cagepotato.com/wp-conten..._img_66661.jpg
                          Okay this has 2 images, one is large enough for the Wiki the other should be easy for the forums to auto size.

                          1. Avatar image



                          2. Wiki Image



                          "May the Gods always stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk" - Captain John Sheridan quoting an ancient Egyptian blessing

                          Comment


                          • #33
                            Originally posted by Malloy View Post
                            Preferred Artist: Any

                            Character's Name: Michael Levrock

                            Character's Simulation: USS Boise

                            PC or NPC: PC

                            Character's Species: Human/Betazoid

                            In Character Era: Voy

                            Hair Color: Greying

                            Eye Color: Brown

                            Rank: Lieutenant

                            Department: Medical

                            Image: Harrison Ford https://www.rbth.com/arts/326158-mos...ian-characters or http://image.boomsbeat.com/data/imag...245824-jpg.jpg
                            Also same for you Mr Malloy, one Forum Avi and one big enough for the wiki, had a little trouble resizing the head, if you want another to take a crack at it, I will understand

                            1. Avatar Image



                            2. Wiki image



                            "May the Gods always stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk" - Captain John Sheridan quoting an ancient Egyptian blessing

                            Comment


                            • #34

                              Preferred Artist: Any, because Iím sure youíre all great! Character's Name: Zork Character's Simulation: USS Enterprise F PC or NPC: PC Character's Species: Ferengi In Character Era: 2401 - AU (STO?) Hair Color: NA Eye Color: amber Rank: Ltcmdr Department: Operations Image: dealerís choice! Iím not too particular.

                              Comment


                              • #35

                                Preferred Artist: Any
                                Character's Name: Hope Ross, MD
                                Character's Simulation: http://victorious.bravofleet.games/
                                PC or NPC: PC - CMO
                                Character's Species: Human
                                In Character Era: Voyager or whatever would be appropriate for Victorious
                                Hair Color: Blonde
                                Eye Color: Hazel
                                Rank: Lt. Commander
                                Department: Medical Image: Faith Hill mid 30's

                                Comment


                                • #36
                                  Originally posted by Hart View Post
                                  Preferred Artist: Any
                                  Character's Name: Hope Ross, MD
                                  Character's Simulation: http://victorious.bravofleet.games/
                                  PC or NPC: PC - CMO
                                  Character's Species: Human
                                  In Character Era: Voyager or whatever would be appropriate for Victorious
                                  Hair Color: Blonde
                                  Eye Color: Hazel
                                  Rank: Lt. Commander
                                  Department: Medical Image: Faith Hill mid 30's
                                  I got this one.


                                  "May the Gods always stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk" - Captain John Sheridan quoting an ancient Egyptian blessing

                                  Comment


                                  • #37
                                    Okay here she is, very few good images that can be manipulated, this is the best I could find which can be manipulated.

                                    Nova Site Image:



                                    Forum Avatar:



                                    "May the Gods always stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk" - Captain John Sheridan quoting an ancient Egyptian blessing

                                    Comment


                                    • #38

                                      Preferred Artist: Any
                                      Character's Name: Jaesivi Egein
                                      Character's Simulation: USS Endurance
                                      PC or NPC: PC
                                      Character's Species: Betazoid
                                      In Character Era: Post Voy
                                      Hair Color: Brown
                                      Eye Color: Black
                                      Rank: Lieutenant Commander
                                      Department: Command
                                      Image: Keira Knightley ( http://wisetoast.com/wp-content/uplo...et-Worth-1.jpg )

                                      Comment


                                      • #39
                                        Originally posted by The Ostrich View Post
                                        Preferred Artist: Any
                                        Character's Name: Jaesivi Egein
                                        Character's Simulation: USS Endurance
                                        PC or NPC: PC
                                        Character's Species: Betazoid
                                        In Character Era: Post Voy
                                        Hair Color: Brown
                                        Eye Color: Black
                                        Rank: Lieutenant Commander
                                        Department: Command
                                        Image: Keira Knightley ( http://wisetoast.com/wp-content/uplo...et-Worth-1.jpg )

                                        I got this one


                                        "May the Gods always stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk" - Captain John Sheridan quoting an ancient Egyptian blessing

                                        Comment


                                        • #40
                                          Originally posted by The Ostrich View Post
                                          Preferred Artist: Any
                                          Character's Name: Jaesivi Egein
                                          Character's Simulation: USS Endurance
                                          PC or NPC: PC
                                          Character's Species: Betazoid
                                          In Character Era: Post Voy
                                          Hair Color: Brown
                                          Eye Color: Black
                                          Rank: Lieutenant Commander
                                          Department: Command
                                          Image: Keira Knightley ( http://wisetoast.com/wp-content/uplo...et-Worth-1.jpg )
                                          Okay hope this is okay, used the Nemesis era Uniform as you said Post Voyager

                                          The First one is one for the Forums, the other is for the Wiki.

                                          Forum Avatar



                                          WIki Image



                                          "May the Gods always stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk" - Captain John Sheridan quoting an ancient Egyptian blessing

                                          Comment

                                          Working...
                                          X