Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That image is for the Nova site, I will do a copy of it smaller for you.

"May the Gods always stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk" - Captain John Sheridan quoting an ancient Egyptian blessing

Comment

• “images can be no more than 500KB in size and cannot be larger than 1024x768.”

this is the messsge I received after trying to upload it.
      Dimitri Koslev / SS Boreas
      Lt. Vincent Kramer / USS Trafalgar
      Ivy Sharzin / Starfleet Academy: Bajor

Comment

• Paul73 Can I get you to change the yellow color to blue please and swap the pip to Petty Officer 1st Class
        Attached Files
        Last edited by spiderkiller94; 10-29-2018, 08:18 PM.

Comment

• spiderkiller94 Will do my best on that, give me sometime.

Dennis Have not forgotten, been a little busy getting the house straight again.
          Last edited by Paul73; 10-27-2018, 11:48 PM.

"May the Gods always stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk" - Captain John Sheridan quoting an ancient Egyptian blessing

Comment

• No worries.

Comment

• Take your time no rush

Comment

• Originally posted by spiderkiller94 View Post
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_521_1540844322298_540[/ATTACH] Paul73 Can I get you to change the yellow color to blue please and swap the pip to Petty Officer 1st Class
                I may have to redo it from scratch, if I am to make the rank clear to see.

Comment

• Dennis

Okay this one is smaller 350 x 577, let me know if you are having the same problems

Comment

• Originally posted by spiderkiller94 View Post
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_521_1540844322298_540[/ATTACH] Paul73 Can I get you to change the yellow color to blue please and swap the pip to Petty Officer 1st Class
                    Okay here it is, hope it is okay, I flipped the image and moved the Commbadge, that saved a lot of time, so here the image is.

Comment

• Paul73 , Yes, that loaded. Thanks for all your assistance. !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dennis View Post
                        Paul73 , Yes, that loaded. Thanks for all your assistance. !!
                        np and yw

Comment

• Paul73 Perfect thank you so much

Comment

• NP Spider YW and was happy to do it.

Comment

Working...
                            X