Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dedication Plaque Request Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #81
    Re: Dedication Plaque Request Thread

    Originally posted by Stu
    Style: TOS
    Ship Name: USS Artemis
    Registry Number: NCC-1898
    Ship Class: Archer-class
    Launch Date: 2266
    Ship Motto: "Fortuna infortuna forti una"
    Other Information: Starfleet Operations/Engineering emblem in place of the usual delta please. If it's possible to get the individual ship emblem without spoiling the overall look that'd be great:

    http://graphics.bravofleet.com/requests ... rtemis.png

    I think this is what you wanted, if you want anything changed I still have the PSD.

    Comment


    • #82
      Re: Dedication Plaque Request Thread

      Hi Jelim, looks great but the registry should be NCC-1898

      While you're there, could you make the text in Artemis all upper case and stick the motto underneath please (I know most TOS ships didn't have this)? Thanks in advance


      Comment


      • #83
        Re: Dedication Plaque Request Thread

        Originally posted by Stu
        Hi Jelim, looks great but the registry should be NCC-1898

        While you're there, could you make the text in Artemis all upper case and stick the motto underneath please (I know most TOS ships didn't have this)? Thanks in advance
        Of course, updated version is on the same url. You may need to refresh your cache first to see the new file

        Comment


        • #84
          Re: Dedication Plaque Request Thread

          Looks perfect, although the registry still needs to be 1898

          There's something about that number that foils the fingers, I keep typing 1889 as well. :lol:


          Comment


          • #85
            Re: Dedication Plaque Request Thread

            Originally posted by Stu
            Looks perfect, although the registry still needs to be 1898

            There's something about that number that foils the fingers, I keep typing 1889 as well. :lol:
            lol final fail :P

            Should be right now, same as before you might need to refresh.

            Comment


            • #86
              Re: Dedication Plaque Request Thread

              Lovely, thanks a bundle


              Comment


              • #87
                Style: Any DS9 Era
                Ship Name: U.S.S. Hawk
                Registry Number: NCC-80558
                Ship Class: Argonaut Class
                Launch Date: July 15 2378
                Launch Location: Tranquility Base
                Ship Motto: "Honor, Courage, Commitment"

                Comment


                • #88

                  Era: Nu Trek
                  Ship's Name: USS Exeter
                  Registry Number: NCC-1671
                  Ship's Class: Constitution
                  Launch Date: 2260
                  Launch Location: San Francisco Fleet Yards , Planet Earth
                  Ship's Motto: Duty is the great business of a sea officer; all private considerations must give way to it, however painful it may be. (Horatio Nelson)
                  Other Information: N/A

                  Comment


                  • #89
                    Originally posted by Albannach View Post
                    Era: Nu Trek
                    Ship's Name: USS Exeter
                    Registry Number: NCC-1671
                    Ship's Class: Constitution
                    Launch Date: 2260
                    Launch Location: San Francisco Fleet Yards , Planet Earth
                    Ship's Motto: Duty is the great business of a sea officer; all private considerations must give way to it, however painful it may be. (Horatio Nelson)
                    Other Information: N/A
                    FILLED:
                    http://graphics.bravofleet.com/reque...eterPlaque.jpg

                    Comment


                    • #90
                      Could I get a plaque for Vindex please?

                      Era: Post-VOY
                      Ship's Name: USS Vindex
                      Registry Number: NCC-75610
                      Ship's Class: Sovereign
                      Launch Date: July 18th 2388 (65545.4)
                      Launch Location: Utopia Planitia
                      Ship's Motto: Tomorrow belongs to those who can hear it coming (David Bowie)
                      Other Information: N/A


                      USS Vindex
                      | Task Force 9 | Bravo Fleet Sim of the Year 2016


                      Comment


                      • #91
                        Originally posted by JamesG View Post
                        Could I get a plaque for Vindex please?

                        Era: Post-VOY
                        Ship's Name: USS Vindex
                        Registry Number: NCC-75610
                        Ship's Class: Sovereign
                        Launch Date: July 18th 2388 (65545.4)
                        Launch Location: Utopia Planitia
                        Ship's Motto: Tomorrow belongs to those who can hear it coming (David Bowie)
                        Other Information: N/A
                        FILLED:
                        http://graphics.bravofleet.com/reque...ndexPlaque.jpg

                        Comment


                        • #92
                          Originally posted by greenfelt22 View Post
                          That's excellent Greenfelt. Thanks very much!


                          USS Vindex
                          | Task Force 9 | Bravo Fleet Sim of the Year 2016


                          Comment


                          • #93

                            Era: DS9 Ship's Name: Starbase Philadelphia
                            Registry Number: 776
                            Ship's Class: Spacedock
                            Launch Date: 2392
                            Ship's Motto: It is a universal truth that the loss of liberty at home is to be charged to the provisions against danger, real or pretended, from abroad. - James Madison
                            Other Information:
                            Last edited by Paul_Revere; 08-07-2016, 08:10 PM.

                            Comment


                            • #94
                              Originally posted by Sam_A_Monday View Post
                              Era: DS9 Ship's Name: Starbase Philadelphia
                              Registry Number: 776
                              Ship's Class: Spacedock
                              Launch Date: 2392
                              Ship's Motto: It is a universal truth that the loss of liberty at home is to be charged to the provisions against danger, real or pretended, from abroad. - James Madison
                              Other Information:
                              These are popular today...

                              FILLED:
                              http://graphics.bravofleet.com/reque...iladelphia.jpg

                              Comment


                              • #95
                                Thanks greenfelt22

                                Comment


                                • #96
                                  Era: DS9
                                  Ship's Name: USS Cairo
                                  Registry Number: NCC-42136-C
                                  Ship's Class: Luna-class
                                  Launch Date: October 22, 2009 (2385)
                                  Launch Location: Utopia Planitia
                                  Ship's Motto: "The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few" - Spock
                                  Other Information: The USS Cairo is the fourth ship to bear the name Cairo with the registry number of NCC - 42136, the original was launched 2350's as an Excelsior-class Starship





                                  Former Task Force 72 Commanding Officer

                                  Comment


                                  • #97
                                    Originally posted by Leah View Post
                                    Era: DS9
                                    Ship's Name: USS Cairo
                                    Registry Number: NCC-42136-C
                                    Ship's Class: Luna-class
                                    Launch Date: October 22, 2009 (2385)
                                    Launch Location: Utopia Planitia
                                    Ship's Motto: "The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few" - Spock
                                    Other Information: The USS Cairo is the fourth ship to bear the name Cairo with the registry number of NCC - 42136, the original was launched 2350's as an Excelsior-class Starship
                                    FILLED:
                                    http://graphics.bravofleet.com/reque...airoPlaque.jpg

                                    Comment


                                    • #98
                                      Awesome thank you





                                      Former Task Force 72 Commanding Officer

                                      Comment


                                      • #99

                                        Era: DS9 Ship's Name: USS Hermes Registry Number:
                                        NCC-78356
                                        Ship's Class: Concorde Launch Date: June 1st 2370 Launch Location: Deepspace 7 Ship's Motto: "BETTER TO FIGHT FOR SOMETHING THAN LIVE FOR NOTHING" ~ General Patton. Other Information:

                                        Comment



                                        • Era: DS9 Ship's Name: USS Hermes Registry Number:
                                          NCC-78356
                                          Ship's Class: Concorde Launch Date: June 1 2370 Launch Location: Deepspace 7 Ship's Motto: "BETTER TO FIGHT FOR SOMETHING THAN LIVE FOR NOTHING" ~ General Patton. Other Information:

                                          Comment

                                          Working...
                                          X