Clear All

• Welcome towards the community Shep

Comment

• Indeed! Welcome, Shep!

Comment

• Thank you. its good to be here.

Shep.

Comment

• Hey, all! My name is Lucas, and I am playing Lieutenant jg Sovek aboard the U.S.S. Boise in Fleet 38. I am from Kansas City, Missouri, and I'm really excited to be taking part in some Star Trek again. About a decade ago, I wrote for a different simming group and had a blast, but I thought this time around I'd try something new. I'm loving it so far!

Comment

• Originally posted by sovek View Post
            Hey, all! My name is Lucas, and I am playing Lieutenant jg Sovek aboard the U.S.S. Boise in Fleet 38. I am from Kansas City, Missouri, and I'm really excited to be taking part in some Star Trek again. About a decade ago, I wrote for a different simming group and had a blast, but I thought this time around I'd try something new. I'm loving it so far!
            Welcome to the forum! Hope you like it here in BF and of course on the Boise!

Comment

• Just going to go ahead an introduce myself. My name is AJ, currently CO of the USS Pandora and also writing for Deep Space 12. I'm an Australian, living in Melbourne,

I originally started simming around 2000/01 on the USS Belvoir, which became the USS Denmark. I wish I could remember the names of people I wrote with at the time, I can remember there was a Marine commander whom my character was friends with and the XO was a Caitain. But it feels like a lifetime ago so that's all I can remember.

After coming back a couple of times (including in 2012 when I joined a sim where the Computer was a holographic character. Oh gees.), it wasn't until late 2015 when I actually decided to commit to it and take up RPG writing as a hobby again. Since then, I've been on Kovar Station, USS Vanguard, Deep Space 12, Star of India, and the USS Pandora, the latter three I'm still writing for.

Good to be back and it's nice to sim with everyone

Commander Nycolas Temple
              Commanding Officer, USS Pandora
              Secretary Magnus Temple
              Secretary of the Exterior, Palais de la Concorde
              Major Jesse Temple
              Marine Commanding Officer, Deep Space 12

Comment

• Welcome, glad to have you in Task Force 72 with us!!!!

Former Task Force 72 Commanding Officer

Comment

• I still check in here from time to time. Something well over a decade (and a half, almost?) later from the first time I came here.

I'm Soraya, formerly Kayvin Jal, formerly Taj'vl, etc. etc. etc. I play a lot of video games now and host a podcast. I once cohosted the Bravo Fleet podcast, which lasted like six episodes.

Hey. o7

Comment

• Hi All

My name is Paul and I live in South Wales UK and I work in a Volunteer charity Shop in the Call Centre, I am 43 years old and I have been simming since 2006 when I first started, I have been part of a number of sims over the years and have learned different methods of simming and other stuff which I did not know at the time.

I am new to Bravo Fleet, (sort of) and I currently serve as a Security Officer Lt. Jg Andromeda Lightfeather on the USS Vindex, unlike my past characters this one is new so I have gone back to basics, after all it is always good to see if there are any new tricks you can learn by going back to the beginning.
                    "May the Gods always stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk" - Captain John Sheridan quoting an ancient Egyptian blessing

Comment

• Hi all, gosh its been along while since I was here. I'm Kaz, was here a long time back, life has been a bit crazy, but I'm now married and living in Tennessee. I'm looking to get back into the wonderful world of Bravo Fleet Trek again. Good to see some old faces out there. Time has moved on and I'm looking forward to starting once more and rekindling the love I have always had of the amazing world of Star Trek.

Hope everyone is well and I look forward to chatting to you.

- kaz

Comment

Working...
                      X