This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who are you people? Introduce yourselves

Greetings. My name is Darian. I first joined Bravo Fleet in the fall of 1998. Over the years, I've held just about every position there is in the fleet, including several that no longer exist. Hehehe. I live in Springfield, Missouri in the USA. I am presently 42 years old, male, married for 23 years and have 2 sons and 4 grandsons and a grand-angel. I am medically retired.

I don't expect everyone to be as detailed in their introductions, but I would appreciate it if you were to take a moment to say hello and introduce yourself to the rest of us.

Regards,

Darian
    Last edited by DCaplinger; 04-12-2016, 10:52 AM. Reason: Updating old information.
    DISCLAIMER: Unless stated otherwise, the opinions or comments made above are own my personal opinions and are not necessarily meant as an executive, fleet wide stance.

Re: Who are you people? Introduce yourselves

Hey All!

I'm Kyle, I'm from Central Massachusetts. I'm the current Task Force 99 Commanding Officer. I joined Bravo Fleet as part of the SFCC merger with Bravo Fleet in August of 2007. I'm the former Task Force 72 and Task Force 86 Commanding Officer and Bravo Fleet Recruitment Officer. I currently run the USS Liberty and Terra Nova.
    [SIZE=8px]

Lt. Michael Anderson
    Chief Flight Control Officer
    USS Shepherd, TF38

[size=7]Former Task Force 72 Commanding Officer
    Former Task Force 86 Commanding Officer
    Former Task Force 99 Commanding Officer

Comment

Hey All!

I'm Kyle, I'm from Central Massachusetts. I'm the current Task Force 99 Commanding Officer. I joined Bravo Fleet as part of the SFCC merger with Bravo Fleet in August of 2007. I'm the former Task Force 72 and Task Force 86 Commanding Officer and Bravo Fleet Recruitment Officer. I currently run the USS Liberty and Terra Nova.
      [SIZE=8px]

Lt. Michael Anderson
      Chief Flight Control Officer
      USS Shepherd, TF38

[size=7]Former Task Force 72 Commanding Officer
      Former Task Force 86 Commanding Officer
      Former Task Force 99 Commanding Officer

Comment

Hey everyone, as quite a few of you know already but to those who don't. I'm Alexander, I am 21 years old and currently a student European Studies. I also have an internship. I live in the Netherlands and am currently in a relationship with an amazing lady. I've been in simming since 2005 and had a few experiences in Bravo Fleet over the years. My current stay started in August 2012 when I joined a simm as Intelligence Officer which I would later be given command of when the CO resigned.

Comment

Hey everyone, as quite a few of you know already but to those who don't. I'm Alexander, I am 21 years old and currently a student European Studies. I also have an internship. I live in the Netherlands and am currently in a relationship with an amazing lady. I've been in simming since 2005 and had a few experiences in Bravo Fleet over the years. My current stay started in August 2012 when I joined a simm as Intelligence Officer which I would later be given command of when the CO resigned.

Comment

Im Davis (Adam IRL), I was the Commanding Admiral of Starfleet Central Command who brokered the deal which resulted in the SFCC Merger of August 2007. Since then, I have commanded 5 different simms in 4 different Task Forces and even served as the TF9 Chief of Staff. Before BF and SFCC, I was with Obsidian for 3 years and before that I simmed with the Marc Davis character in BBS going back to 1999.

Comment

Im Davis (Adam IRL), I was the Commanding Admiral of Starfleet Central Command who brokered the deal which resulted in the SFCC Merger of August 2007. Since then, I have commanded 5 different simms in 4 different Task Forces and even served as the TF9 Chief of Staff. Before BF and SFCC, I was with Obsidian for 3 years and before that I simmed with the Marc Davis character in BBS going back to 1999.

Comment

Hey. Firstly can I just say I love the new digs.

Secondly, I'm Drew, CO of the USS Stargazer over in TF47. I've been with Bravo Fleet on and off for a number of years (The exact number eludes me.... I want to say 7 years!!!) and in that time I have had a number of different sims and operated under a number of different roles within the fleet. I live on the Isle of Wight... I ask you say "Where is that?". Look at a map of the UK. Find the almost diamond shaped land mass (Very tiny) on the south coast of England. I live in the centre of that. Lovely place but they only discovered the wheel last week and inbreeding is rife. Don't believe me, try visiting!
                Captain Dale Lockwood
                Commanding Officer - USS Lexington
                Task Force 72
                http://lexington.bravofleet.org/

Comment

Hey. Firstly can I just say I love the new digs.

Secondly, I'm Drew, CO of the USS Stargazer over in TF47. I've been with Bravo Fleet on and off for a number of years (The exact number eludes me.... I want to say 7 years!!!) and in that time I have had a number of different sims and operated under a number of different roles within the fleet. I live on the Isle of Wight... I ask you say "Where is that?". Look at a map of the UK. Find the almost diamond shaped land mass (Very tiny) on the south coast of England. I live in the centre of that. Lovely place but they only discovered the wheel last week and inbreeding is rife. Don't believe me, try visiting!
                  Captain Dale Lockwood
                  Commanding Officer - USS Lexington
                  Task Force 72
                  http://lexington.bravofleet.org/

Comment

I'm ResidualRose (also called Wes/Wesley/Whatever). I used to go by the username Dr_Morrison, and though I'm not currently in any simms as of this post, I've been around in BF for...hmm...over a decade at any rate. I'm a 25 year old Canadian from Southern Ontario and I have high-functioning autism.

It's not up right now, but I also used to run a gallery here on BF where I would offer my graphical-editing services, creating tour images for various simms that requested them. That offer is still open by the way, though my gallery will need to be readded from scratch.

I've been the TFXO of NEO, XO of the Romulan Connection (waaay back in the day), and have run simms like Starbase Troy, USS Anubis, USS Portugal, IRV Luk, USS Whitehorse-A, and USS Republic, as well as co-GM'd and assistant GM'd countless others.

I'm thinking about running something again, and if my schedule quiets down and balances out, I'll hopefully being doing just that!

Until then, I'm still an unofficial Starfleet Interior Decorator, 1st Class!

(EDIT: Also, as a warning, I am prone to being somewhat long-winded...)

Comment

I'm ResidualRose (also called Wes/Wesley/Whatever). I used to go by the username Dr_Morrison, and though I'm not currently in any simms as of this post, I've been around in BF for...hmm...over a decade at any rate. I'm a 25 year old Canadian from Southern Ontario and I have high-functioning autism.

It's not up right now, but I also used to run a gallery here on BF where I would offer my graphical-editing services, creating tour images for various simms that requested them. That offer is still open by the way, though my gallery will need to be readded from scratch.

I've been the TFXO of NEO, XO of the Romulan Connection (waaay back in the day), and have run simms like Starbase Troy, USS Anubis, USS Portugal, IRV Luk, USS Whitehorse-A, and USS Republic, as well as co-GM'd and assistant GM'd countless others.

I'm thinking about running something again, and if my schedule quiets down and balances out, I'll hopefully being doing just that!

Until then, I'm still an unofficial Starfleet Interior Decorator, 1st Class!

(EDIT: Also, as a warning, I am prone to being somewhat long-winded...)

Comment

Hi there. I'm Andrew and I've been simming for 10+ years now. I used to be part of the Triad of the now-defunct AQSG. After wandering the interwebs for a while, I settled here in Bravo Fleet roughly 18 months ago. I currently play on the Victory, Dauntless, Katana and I command the Black Hawk as Cmdr. Harvey Geisler.

Comment

Hi there. I'm Andrew and I've been simming for 10+ years now. I used to be part of the Triad of the now-defunct AQSG. After wandering the interwebs for a while, I settled here in Bravo Fleet roughly 18 months ago. I currently play on the Victory, Dauntless, Katana and I command the Black Hawk as Cmdr. Harvey Geisler.

Comment

G'Day. Name is Leam Mark Farrar and I am from Sydney, Australia (as most of you know already). Away from the computer screen and Bravo Fleet; I have just finished my postgraduate degree in Masters of Teaching (Primary) and as of next week, at the time of printing, I will be doing casual teaching days at some schools; which is really exciting as I've been waiting for this day for nearly 20 years. I've already completed a Bachelor of Arts degree, and I will be graduating in September of this year with my Masters of Teaching

I am also a political "hack" as they put it. I have been for the last two years, Chief of Staff and senior political advisor to the council president at my university. During that same period; I was also chair of the campus council (my university has six campuses), and I also did some freelance writing for the student newspaper, on political events both university-wide as well as state and federally, so that students have an idea of what is actually going on in their world from the political side of things. It kept me busy but I loved doing what I did, that was without all the **** that went on around it. I am also very heavily involved in politics in a state-based format, through my involvement in NSW Young Labor where I currently a delegate to our state conference as well as Returning Officer for the Greater Western Sydney Young Labor Association, having previous been the Senior Vice President for five of the last six years. I stepped down a month ago from that as I want to focus on my career and the senior party rather than youth politics. I have also been involved in three federal elections, two state elections, three state by-elections, two council elections and am working on the admin side of my third state election, so when I'm not working, that is where I am.

I am currently the eldest of two children, with my sister living with her daughter and partner and I live with my Dad while I am finishing my degree/schooling. I do my part around the house when needed, and I enjoy most of the things that anybody in the suburbs enjoys.... mowing the lawns on the weekend, relaxing in the summer night air, spending time with friends, travelling, shopping, going to movies, eating, watching TV, listening to music (anything 80s or 90s... or country music).

Current Task Group "Themis" Commanding Officer
                            Former BFA Member and Task Force 72 Commanding Officer (2012 -2016)

Comment

G'Day. Name is Leam Mark Farrar and I am from Sydney, Australia (as most of you know already). Away from the computer screen and Bravo Fleet; I have just finished my postgraduate degree in Masters of Teaching (Primary) and as of next week, at the time of printing, I will be doing casual teaching days at some schools; which is really exciting as I've been waiting for this day for nearly 20 years. I've already completed a Bachelor of Arts degree, and I will be graduating in September of this year with my Masters of Teaching

I am also a political "hack" as they put it. I have been for the last two years, Chief of Staff and senior political advisor to the council president at my university. During that same period; I was also chair of the campus council (my university has six campuses), and I also did some freelance writing for the student newspaper, on political events both university-wide as well as state and federally, so that students have an idea of what is actually going on in their world from the political side of things. It kept me busy but I loved doing what I did, that was without all the **** that went on around it. I am also very heavily involved in politics in a state-based format, through my involvement in NSW Young Labor where I currently a delegate to our state conference as well as Returning Officer for the Greater Western Sydney Young Labor Association, having previous been the Senior Vice President for five of the last six years. I stepped down a month ago from that as I want to focus on my career and the senior party rather than youth politics. I have also been involved in three federal elections, two state elections, three state by-elections, two council elections and am working on the admin side of my third state election, so when I'm not working, that is where I am.

I am currently the eldest of two children, with my sister living with her daughter and partner and I live with my Dad while I am finishing my degree/schooling. I do my part around the house when needed, and I enjoy most of the things that anybody in the suburbs enjoys.... mowing the lawns on the weekend, relaxing in the summer night air, spending time with friends, travelling, shopping, going to movies, eating, watching TV, listening to music (anything 80s or 90s... or country music).

Current Task Group "Themis" Commanding Officer
                              Former BFA Member and Task Force 72 Commanding Officer (2012 -2016)

Comment

I'm Bob and if I hadn't "retired" when I did I would of had Darian about beat in time served in the fleet. I used to command TF93 and the USS Melbourne as Admiral Apolo. But like I said I retired and just recently returned. My biggest new thing is I'm playing Fleet Captain Nicholas Harrison Commander of the starship Wanderer. I'm finding my passion for writing and role playing again and I couldn't be happier.

Also I'm the ancient god of sweaty cheese.

Comment

I'm Bob and if I hadn't "retired" when I did I would of had Darian about beat in time served in the fleet. I used to command TF93 and the USS Melbourne as Admiral Apolo. But like I said I retired and just recently returned. My biggest new thing is I'm playing Fleet Captain Nicholas Harrison Commander of the starship Wanderer. I'm finding my passion for writing and role playing again and I couldn't be happier.

Also I'm the ancient god of sweaty cheese.

Comment

Well my name is Emily Wolf and I've been simming for quite a few years now. I'm not sure exactly when I started and I've bumped around a couple different fleets. I haven't been in Bravo Fleet too long, a couple of months maybe a year, but I've been on a few simms throughout the fleet and I am currently in my second command. I am the Executive Officer of the USS Dauntless in Task Force 99 and I am also the Commanding Officer of the USS Challenger in Task Force 93.

I am usually on Bravo Fleet's IRC chatroom and you can find me by the nickname Emily.
                                    Emily Wolf

Comment

Well my name is Emily Wolf and I've been simming for quite a few years now. I'm not sure exactly when I started and I've bumped around a couple different fleets. I haven't been in Bravo Fleet too long, a couple of months maybe a year, but I've been on a few simms throughout the fleet and I am currently in my second command. I am the Executive Officer of the USS Dauntless in Task Force 99 and I am also the Commanding Officer of the USS Challenger in Task Force 93.

I am usually on Bravo Fleet's IRC chatroom and you can find me by the nickname Emily.
                                      Emily Wolf

Comment

*waves*

I'm Kit. I joined BF in 2007 and have been on the Admiralty since late 2009ish. I've held just about every position, including several that no longer exist. I was once the Bravo Fleet Executive Officer (which BTW is a thankless and demeaning job only worth a bucket of warm piss...without the bucket, please thank your currently serving BFXO for tolerating it), and once banned from RSB...so it's quite the range . They tell me that I'm the current Bravo Fleet Judge Advocate-General, but I haven't noticed anything implying that yet. Don't do something to make me notice.

Uh...I think that's it.
                                        ~ Kit

Comment

Working...
                                        X