Flight Ideas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flight Ideas

I'm looking for any creative ideas for a flight department to do. I know it's not always wild maneuvers at high warp and I don't want people getting bored and wandering off. I have a list of ideas down already, but more are always welcome.

• Simulation training
    • Accident at the flight deck
    • Routine small flight at an asteroid belt
    • Live training
    • Repair of fighters
    • Department vs Department poker game

Comment

* New hot shot (NPC) pilots....High on bravado, low on experience.
      * One of the NPC pilots or deck crew commits an offence that doesn't require a courts martial...Called an Article 15 in the US military...offender holds grudge.
      * Pilot is effected mentally by something bad that takes place during a flight, the mental problem doesn't show up right away...Timing can sometimes be very interesting.
      * Star Trek version of Christine (By Steven King)...Pilot buys small craft...Loves small craft...Unknown entity on craft possesses pilot...It goes from there.
      Last edited by Frank Gentry; 09-10-2017, 07:40 PM.

Lt. Henry "Hank" Elrod
      Wing Commander, USS Ascension
      TF-93, S.E.A.R.C.H.
      Bravo Fleet

Comment

Lt. Cheshire takes a flight of fighters on a training mission. A half hour later, she shows back up. Her fighter is badly damaged and she's bringing it in for an emergency landing. She brings it in for a successful crash landing. She has passed out, her uniform is not quite right and the battle damaged fighter looks like an upgraded version of her present fighter....Your Lt. Cheshire returns with the training flight...take it from there. (note both Lt. Cheshire's would be played by the same player)
        Last edited by Frank Gentry; 08-31-2017, 07:12 PM.

Lt. Henry "Hank" Elrod
        TF-93, S.E.A.R.C.H.
        Bravo Fleet

Comment

*Things to do on board- a friendly rivalry. The repair/maint guys for the fights compared to the shuttle maintenance guys, possibly vs. the Engineering crewmen.
          *possibly a flirtatious female causing an issue between two pilots.
          *bar fights are always fun. Something organized and planned to be drinking games and such between wings, then turns sour for a reason and it gets out of hand.
          *From Topgun, the fighter pilot has a brush with death and hangs up his wings. How does everyone deal with that pilot's decision?
          Dimitri Koslev / SS Boreas

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Gentry View Post
            Lt. Cheshire takes a flight of fighters on a training mission. A half hour later, she shows back up. Her fighter is badly damaged and she's bringing it in for an emergency landing. She brings it in for a successful crash landing. She has passed out, her uniform is not quite right and the battle damaged fighter looks like an upgraded version of her present fighter....Your Lt. Cheshire returns with the training flight...take it from there. (note both Lt. Cheshire's would be played by the same player)
            HAHAHAHAHA! I have a Lieutenant Cheshire who is in control of the fighter group.

Comment

I know, I looked it up.

Lt. Henry "Hank" Elrod
              TF-93, S.E.A.R.C.H.
              Bravo Fleet

Comment

Working...
              X