Lost In Space - Netflix

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost In Space - Netflix

Now here is a Genre that I grew up with, even more than Star Trek. No, I didn’t like the campiness, but loved the show, just the same; the Robot, the ship, the chariot. No, we ain’t going to even mention that movie. But, I am finding this new series to be very rewarding. I think they have a very good balance of action, science, science Fiction, and humor to go along with the family entertainment. There are a few Easter Eggs there for the ‘ol-timers’ like me to find.

There are are some major changes and questions about the Robot. But good questions deserve to be answered in a second season. I agree with one of the reviewers I listened to: Dr. Smith’s character just doesn’t mesh at all with the balance and flow of the rest of the show. I think there are some more secrets that the writers have not opened our eyes to just yet.

So, what do you think?
    Dimitri Koslev / SS Boreas
    Lt. Vincent Kramer / USS Trafalgar
    Ivy Sharzin / Starfleet Academy: Bajor

All I can think about is Matt Leblanc in leather trousers in the circa 1998 movie...

Comment

Tom, unfortunate. It’s true that the original series did become extremely ‘campy’ in their 2nd season. Very unfortunate. I had great hopes for the ‘98 movie, but there were too many lame things that they did in the script and ship design.
      Dimitri Koslev / SS Boreas
      Lt. Vincent Kramer / USS Trafalgar
      Ivy Sharzin / Starfleet Academy: Bajor

Comment

Working...
      X