Clear All

Re: STF - Looking for groupings

what time zone are you in Beemer?

Comment

what time zone are you in Beemer?

Comment

United Kingdom; at present we're actually in British Summer Time (BST) which is effectively GMT+1. 'So when do you wanna dance?'

Regards and Many Thanks

Beemer

Comment

United Kingdom; at present we're actually in British Summer Time (BST) which is effectively GMT+1. 'So when do you wanna dance?'

Regards and Many Thanks

Beemer

Comment

okay so you are about 5 hours ahead of me, I am normally on when i am done work in the PM after i do some sims stuff, dinner etc...which is about 2 or 3am your time, however starting next week, I will be probably on around 5-6 your time for a few hours.

Comment

okay so you are about 5 hours ahead of me, I am normally on when i am done work in the PM after i do some sims stuff, dinner etc...which is about 2 or 3am your time, however starting next week, I will be probably on around 5-6 your time for a few hours.

Comment

Do you work over the weekends as well? If not we could probably arrange a time more amenable to us both. I'd like to have a go at an STF with you and 'Ara' on Friday or Saturday if you're game. Please keep in touch and let's make it happen; really looking forward to it mate.

Regards and Many Thanks

Beemer

Comment

Do you work over the weekends as well? If not we could probably arrange a time more amenable to us both. I'd like to have a go at an STF with you and 'Ara' on Friday or Saturday if you're game. Please keep in touch and let's make it happen; really looking forward to it mate.

Regards and Many Thanks

Beemer

Comment

I am actually in the process of moving and well working at a law firm as well as at a retail store, my weekends are usually jam packed.
                    [center:1tb92rbu]

Also plays;
                    Olivia Dawn - USS Unification
                    Addyson Geralson-McDougal MD NR ER Ph. D. - USS Valhalla[/center:1tb92rbu]

Comment

I am actually in the process of moving and well working at a law firm as well as at a retail store, my weekends are usually jam packed.
                      [center:1tb92rbu]

Also plays;
                      Olivia Dawn - USS Unification
                      Addyson Geralson-McDougal MD NR ER Ph. D. - USS Valhalla[/center:1tb92rbu]

Comment

OK, please do keep in touch with me either by e-mail or PM, we're both in the same TF after all. I'll take the lead to make a proactive attempt this forthcoming week to arrange something for us to get together on STO; be on the look-out and be ready to respond.

Regards and Many Thanks

Beemer

Comment

OK, please do keep in touch with me either by e-mail or PM, we're both in the same TF after all. I'll take the lead to make a proactive attempt this forthcoming week to arrange something for us to get together on STO; be on the look-out and be ready to respond.

Regards and Many Thanks

Beemer

Comment

My Apologies for not getting back to you sooner, I have been busy with my new schedule with work, plus I have been trying to get the last of my mega list of characters through the storyline stuff so I can unlock the endgame stuff for all, as there are some missions that you need to do the story line stuff first to get access too. I might be on in a few hours, once I eat some dinner, and relax for a bit, as today has been a day of cleaning, etc. I am free Friday Afternoon my time 12-5 and should be free all day saturday as well, no work this week

Comment

My Apologies for not getting back to you sooner, I have been busy with my new schedule with work, plus I have been trying to get the last of my mega list of characters through the storyline stuff so I can unlock the endgame stuff for all, as there are some missions that you need to do the story line stuff first to get access too. I might be on in a few hours, once I eat some dinner, and relax for a bit, as today has been a day of cleaning, etc. I am free Friday Afternoon my time 12-5 and should be free all day saturday as well, no work this week

Comment

I will be on sto most nights from sometime between 6 and 7pm est, till late maybe 3-4 hours, so feel free to hit me up @galen107

Comment

Working...
                                X