Discovery NX-04 Looking for players!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Discovery NX-04 Looking for players!

Greetings! For all of you who miss Enterprise and still long for a 5th season, now's your chance to get in on the ground floor of an NX-era ship! The Discovery NX-04 is getting ready to launch and currently, all positions are open!

I'm still working out all the fine details, like when exactly the game will take place, but that's where you come in! Once we get enough people I'd like to hear your ideas. Should we be set during the Romulan war, or sometime after? Or even before the war but after Enterprise? Lots of options, and I'm cool with any of those.

Another thing I'm excited about is introducing an element of live RPGs into our simm. Say we're under attack by the Klingons, we'd roll for it and depending on the number rolled it'll determine the severity of the attack! I got the idea from reading the forums and I saw someone mention it. (I forget who otherwise I'd mention them) I just thought that would be a great new element to writing and would spice things up.

If you want to join or if you just have a question, go ahead and visit us at:

http://discoverynx04.bravofleet.games
    CO- Discovery NX-04 , TF 99
    Ship Badge Creator

Bump
    Ship Badge Creator

Comment

Bumpity Bump
      Ship Badge Creator

Comment

Bumpity Bump Bump