Home of the Darkest Secrets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home of the Darkest Secrets

Starfleet has many secrets, and those secrets must be guarded. For that purpose, Starfleet has commissioned Memory Theta, a hub for top-secret research and artifacts that must be kept far away from daylight. Representing Memory Theta is Lieutenant Commander Mzarak.

Welcome to Task Force 72!

Thank you very much! This is my first sim launch, so I'm very excited to see where it goes.

Comment

Congratulations Commander!

Comment

I am not able to get to the site for this SIM. I can get to a summary page for the Commander, and another page, but not the usual information for the SIM.
        Dimitri Koslev / SS Boreas
        Lt. Katherine Welch / USS North Star
        Ivy Sharzin / USS Tornado

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis View Post
          I am not able to get to the site for this SIM. I can get to a summary page for the Commander, and another page, but not the usual information for the SIM.
          That is because the CO has not had time to add it yet.

Comment

My apologies. No offense intended. I just thought I was doing something wrong in the process of getting to the site. The information sounded like he was advertising and wanted a crew or something. I just went to look and see what the set up was, beyond his blurb info.
            Dimitri Koslev / SS Boreas
            Lt. Katherine Welch / USS North Star
            Ivy Sharzin / USS Tornado

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis View Post
              My apologies. No offense intended. I just thought I was doing something wrong in the process of getting to the site. The information sounded like he was advertising and wanted a crew or something. I just went to look and see what the set up was, beyond his blurb info.
              No worries and no offense taken. Check back in a couple days as soon as he's got the site ready. He's working hard on it.

Comment

Working...
              X