New Challenger Approaching

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Challenger Approaching

It is with great pleasure that I am announcing the arrival of the first full sim Starbase to Task Force 9 in a very long time. Under Qapla (usually going by Val on Discord) STarbase Wake Island will be home to a dedicated Marine and Fleet presence for intervention in difficult circumstances as well as support for other ships in the Task Force.

Val is a relatively recent addition to our fleet and has so far managed to leave an impression. As such it is my absolute honour to congratulate her on her command using the character Commander Emily Brennan. I am expecting great things.

Welcome to the center seat Commander and to Bravo Fleet!

Former Task Force 72 Commanding Officer

Comment

Great job! Im proud of you

Comment

Welcome to TF9!

Comment

Thank you all for the warm welcomes and for having me, there are a ton of people making this possible.

The Wake Island site is underway, and I'm open to accepting applications -hint hint- The Starbase Wake Island has a plethora of open roles, In all Starfleet and Marine roles, come and find something that catches your imagination! Don't see something there yet, drop me a line and we can work on the role YoU think will be fun!

Check us out!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_364_1515342595658_8[/ATTACH]

Comment

Woop woop!! Congrats on joining the maddest, baddest, awesomest bunch of CO's the galaxy has ever seen!

Comment

I like all the superlatives!! Thanks!

Comment

Welcome to TF9 Commander!

Former USS Vindex CO (BF Sim of the Year 2016)

Comment

Thank you, Rear Admiral!

Comment

Working...
                  X